This product can be consumed. It is for both internal and external use.
- It is used for easing constipation
- It helps to reduce painful sunburns
- Treats Fungal Infections-
- Promotes Hair Growth-Massaging just any part of the body with castor oil does not result in extra hair growth, but applying it to the scalp does
- Deeply Moisturizes Skin-Castor oil can be used to moisturize dry skin. Being highly viscous, the oil stays put, and penetrates deep into the skin tissue and nourishes it with fatty acids.
- Spot Treatment for Skin Problems-Use castor oil to treat acne, warts, and skin tags that seem to appear for no reason. While warts result from a viral infection, skin tags usually develop in areas where the skin gets rubbed constantly.
- Castor Oil as a Lubricant-Castor oil is safe to be used on kitchen appliances that need lubrication. Use it on kitchen scissors and hand-cranked meat grinders.