This product is used on the skin and is for external use only.
- It is a wonderful skin moisturizer.
- It helps retain the skin water.
- It cures oily skin problems like pimples, acne and blackhead.
- Its nature allows it to be used on baby and sensitive skin.
- Wash your feet well and apply Glycerine on your cracked heels. It works like magic in healing your cracked heels overnight.
- Glycerin also gives the skin a soft and supple feel.
- Apply a coat of Glycerine on your nails after removing nail paint. It prevents them from looking dried up.
- Apply raw Glycerine directly on scars that are especially caused burns, acne or wounds to get rid of them.
- People with dry skin can apply raw or diluted Glycerine on skin. It is way better than those costly creams and parlour treatments.
- It can be used for skin lightening.
- It fill up the gaps due to the wrinkles thus makes the skin look younger